In Grid view if there is any error in GRID expanded section, in back, it got collapsed
- We have a section A
- In that section there is a repeat grid with Operations as a Master Details and checked check boxes like - Show Expand/Collapse icon for Each row & Expand multiple rows.
- In expand of grid, it will call a flow action section. Section has a editable field of type decimal. Also property has a edit validate rule
- Provide text value in that decimal filed which will throw error.
- Now click the back button
- Error will be displayed on the screen but expanded section will be collapsed. The whole section will become non responsive. You have to close and reopen the case to work on it or correct the error
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated SR details***
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- When configuring categorize row grid in Repeating grid,the expand collapse behaviour is not working as expected
- Requirement-I have a drill down report definition where I can view it in report browser. But when I see it in the section, it is not possible.
- List View Expand/Collapse
- List View- Using categorize field. How to enlarge the +/- sign in expand and collapse
- How to Expand/Collapse using a Action Button in Repeat Grid with Action as Master Detail with Flow Action