The production server is behind a firewall as end user can access this from external url.
All other lower environments are not throwing this error, but the production is throwing the error whe we run the script file (below) Server error - $(HttpStatus)
The portion which is causing the error is:
var req = new XMLHttpRequest();
req.open('GET', document.location, false);
var myHeaders = new Headers();
// associate array to store all values
var data = new Object();
// get all headers in one call and parse each item
var headers = req.getAllResponseHeaders() ;
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated SR details***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Getting Server error- $(HttpStatus) after launching CSR user portal
- Unable to check platform REST service due to the HTTP response code of 500 indicated a server error- RMS configuration.
- REST ERROR in LSA EXERCISE: the server responded with an HTTP 404 code, indicating that the resource does not exist. // The service response contained insufficient data for mapping: The following header(s) were not populated: [etag]
- Server Error: $(HttpStatus)-- HTTPS error that comes up when we click on any object in the UI after a stale session. Screen shot attached
- While opening a section in designer studio getting "Server error: $(HttpStatus)" Pop up and not able open.