Getting response code 401for rest connector although password is correct
Sometime I am getting response code of rest connector 401 in production although password is correct.
I am using Auth profile for authentication and Preemptive authentication check box is checked
STATUS="FATAL" ; RESPONSE_CODE="401"; EVENT_MESSAGE="Publish Event API has returned an error. STATUS_VALUE=Fail:InternalReason ; RESPONSE_MESSAGE= ERROR_MESSAGE= com.pega.pegarules.pub.services.InboundMappingException: Error mapping incoming response to .response_POST: com.fasterxml.jackson.core.JsonParseException: Unexpected character ('<' (code 60)): expected a valid value (number, String, array, object, 'true', 'false' or 'null')
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Pega REST service recording 401 response code though it is serving with http code 200
- Getting Fail: Unexpected HTTP 500 Response code using the REST connector and setting values on pyRequestAttachmentPage
- Server returned HTTP response code: 401 for any https URL like https://sp.contact....using GetEFormFromURL activity
- Is it possible to remove the Content-Type (text;charset=UTF-8) in a 401 Unauthorized REST Service Response
- Setting Response Code in response from authentication activity for a rest service package.