Getting "java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 1, Size: 0 " error when sending email
We are migrating our application from Pega 7.1 to Pega 7.4 version
After migration we are getting below error while sending email in 7.4 version
ERROR - Conversion failed
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 1, Size: 0
We use the below settings to send email. Screenshot attached for reference
1. Set email addresses in .pyEmail1 property in WorkParty Data Transform (WorkParty screenshot)
2. Call CorrNew OOTB activity with required params (CallCorrNew screenshot)
Error log attached. I see error throws from SendCorr Agent in "Data-Corr-Email Send" activity when traced.
The above setting works fine in Pega 7.1 version.
Please advice if you have any solution for this.
Hi, I have identified the issue is with the TO email string, there were additional coma when email is sent to multiple users. This worked fine in 7.1 but failed in 7.4. After fixing the coma issue, it worked fine.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Getting Caught exception: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 1, Size: 0 when iam trying to create workobject
- RD execution error with error message Error: ** ** Index: 26, Size: 26
- sending Email notfication to work group based on when "pyOpAvailable " satatus will chage from "true" to "false"
- Getting the error "REQUEST_VALIDATION_ERROR java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid URL provided for system DefaultSystem" when using prpcServiceUtils_74.sh file for Importing
- Division is undefined" java.lang.ArithmeticException: Division is undefined "