Getting Invalid expression or reference error in Data-Transform rule
We have upgraded the application from PRPC 7.4 to 8.2.2 version recently.
We are getting the following error while saving a Data-Transform rule into the Branch in 8.2.2 version
Invalid expression or reference: error: both the name and value must be provided for parameters to the data page :
However it saves properly in 7.4 version.
Any quick suggestion would be appreciated.
Changes were made so the parameter name and value are now required. There is backwards compatibility in place so the existing rules will still run; however, when modifying the rules then you will be required to provide the parameter name and value.
Please see this post for more detail.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to call Data-Transform from expression builder?
- Exercise: Adding Default Data Transforms (: Invalid expression or reference: List/group error)
- Use Data-Transform to Map Properties of an Integration Service (JSON)
- ** Invalid expression or reference: error: invalid reference Message.MessagePayload.policyNumber.Value
- Invalid expression or reference: error Final Expression D_NewItemList.pxResults().Quantity (integer) can't be converted into the desired type (ClipboardPropertyCollection)