Getting Error 404 on launch of the application
We are currently in the process of porting our application from IE to Chrome. During this time, I see an error - "404 Not found: The requested URL <Application URL> was not found on this server" on launch of the application. This is occurring sporadically (hence invalidity of the URL is ruled out) and on both IE and Chrome.
Since the landing page is not loaded and login is not completed, i am unable to trace this issue. Can anybody tell me how can i get to the root cause of what is failing?
Any help would be much appreciated, thank you.
Thank you Susan Liu and Amit Patel.
The server side logs actually showed an error after the Unix patching that was recently done, where a Plugin file was corrupted. We fixed the plugin file and restarted the web server, after which the issue was resolved.
Thank you for all the help.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Getting error Error 404: Resource Requested:/images/pzPegaIcon.ico while launching pega
- Getting HTTP 404 error after launching Pega 7.1.6 Personal Edition
- Getting HTTP 404 error launching Pega 7.2.0 Personal Edition
- Not able to launch SMA URL, Server throws 404 resource not found error for PEGA 7.2.2 personal addition.
- Pega 8 installation build successful, Getting 404 error on launching prweb