getting critical hotfix misssing status with prpcServiceUtils.sh
When running prpcServiceUtils.sh (on Pega 7.2.2) there is a CSV report of the hotfixes with their status (column "pxHotfixState", "Hotfix Status" and "pxInstallStatus").
Coul you let me know in what column I can find a critical hotfix missing status and what is the text provided ? (I have no Pega showing a critical missing and I would like to do an automatic scan to track the critical missing)
I finally found the answer : there is "Critical Missing" in pxHotfixState field of the CSV report from prpcServiceUtils.sh.
And in the fields ","Hotfix Status","pxInstallStatus", there is "Not Installed"
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to know/get the Severe or Critical Hotfix Pega Platform 7.1.7
- How to get a list of critical Hotfixes
- Is there a way to setup email alerts on the AES Enterprise Health Indicator when it turns to Warn or Critical status in Pega 7?
- AES Server: memory status has changed to critical
- HotFix configuration in PrpcServiceUtils command line tool