Getting "Call failed to complete. Do you wish to hang up?" pop up
We are getting "Call failed to complete. Do you wish to hang up?" pop up message while we are using the out of the box pega softphone.
We are facing this issue randomly. We are not dialing to the softphone extension and neither softphone receiving any call but in the back end logs i could see logs generated "pyCallID" created and failing to connect. PFA logs (<pyCallId>10718</pyCallId>). Also attached the console logs taken from developer tool while we got this issue.
Attaching Screenshot and CTI logs.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update SR Details***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Qualifying the "Call contains an optional key part AppliesTo..." warnings
- Can we increase the size of the parameters input field on a step with a "call activity"
- 7.2 why does pxDifferenceInDays (for Oracle) return "ROUND HALF UP" value instead of "ROUND DOWN" value as the base rule does?
- Pop Up Warning (Message from webpage) stating: "Failed to get the section stream."
- How to stop "Wrap Up" the interaction, if the Intents are open.