Getting authentication error while connecting to LDAP
Hi Everyone , I am trying to connect to LDAP server for user authentication and using OOTB , "AuthenticationLDAPVerifyCredentials" activity to verify the user credentials. Even though the users are providing the correct password at the time , I can see the below error in the log.
******* Error message is ****[LDAP: error code 49 - INVALID_CREDENTIALS: Bind failed: Invalid authentication].
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
I am bit late in replying to the post. I was able to solve the problem after changing the folder structure in LDAP.
Initially the users were created inside the the organization level. I had to create one unit level structure(Under organization) and then created the users inside it. This has fixed the problem.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- while log-in using LDAP authentication service log-in url we are getting error
- LDAP Authentication error when login
- Pega AD authentication using LDAP error
- Hi.... we have LDAP authentication in our application and the node v001 has been disabled at LDAP now we are trying to hit the node specific url to get into that node.
- ldap authentication-- while log-in using LDAP url