get pyworkpage information through automation
Hi, is there any possibility to get the cliboard / pyworkpage through some URL request or database query ?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Information required for Build automation
- Can we View some extra detail information in Case Audit along with Status using RobotActivity in automation Package
- Decision Tree- Goal seek requires missing input property pyWorkPage.PropertyName on page pyWorkPage; details: (unknown)
- How to capture cookie information from one service that Pega hits and how can we send that cookie information to other service
- In the tracer you can specify to trace events of type "interaction". It seems very useful to trace communication between the client and the server but I would like to have more information. Do you know where I can find more information about these event