Get List of Rule Validation Errors for Multiple Applications
I came across the following post regarding how guardrail scores can be obtained for multiple applications:
I would like to find out if something similar can be obtained for validation errors for multiple applications.
I notice the following activity:
But I am not too sure if this is the place to start. I look forward to getting some ideas of the solution.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Validating a page list size using the Validate rule
- How to add validation rule in list view rule
- Is there a way to override and reset the default value of "Always" for the 7.1 rule form designer's XML Perform Validation field to allow for a consistent, alternate default value setting across multiple invocations/users?
- I have a product rule created in pega 7.1.9, I have added data instances to this product rule. When I go back to open the product rule is get the following error message, what is the cause? pzInsKey of the selected Data Instance: This must be a valid ke
- When same rule present in multiple rulesets within same application, How rule resolution algorithm pickup?