Generate .p12 certificate to build android mobile app
I am trying to build a mobile app for Android. Asks for .p12 certifcate. Could you please help me on how to generate .p12 certificate.
Channels and Interfaces > mobile > selected android > certificate is mandatory (expects .p12 certificate)
Appreciate your response.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Error in creating Android build "Mobile build failure reason: No certificates invalid certificate file"
- Can we Build Android Mobile App in Personal Edition PRPC v7.4 or Do we need Licensed Pega Mobile Client?
- Did You Build an Android App Using our Pega Mobile App?
- Error Build Mobile App for Android (Pega 7.2.2)
- Pega Mobile Custom App Build- How to create new Certificate Set