Generate Mapping Rules using multiple XSD
We have multiple XSDs and planning to generate the mapping rules using Connector and Metadata wizard. However when I upload the first XSD file which refers other XSDs I see error. Can someone suggest where the referenced XSD files need to be placed on server to resolve the issue.
You can place referenced XSD in static content folder and update first XSD with static content path.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to consume xsd which has reference to another xsd for generating data mapping rules in connector wizard using xsd as option
- pxExtractIdentifier and pxExtractDateTime fields missing in the XML/XSD generated from a BIX rule where these were generated as part of CSV.
- Update existing rules generated from XSD and WSDL
- XML Stream rule to generate XML with using complex external xsd
- Not able to Validate Multiple XSD's (XSD embedded with another XSD) in Parse XML