Generate JWT token using Private key
We have a requirement to generate JWT token from pega. we see that OOTB rule is available from pega 7.3 version,but it requires keystore to upload.
Is there any way to use Privatekey instead of Keystore to generate JWT token.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- JWT token generation-- security config using Private key only.
- Generate JWT account without keystore, but with Private Key
- How to generate JWT token with custom header using OOTB Token Profile Data Instance
- Generate JWT bearer token in Pega
- how to set up WS-Security Profile so it contains certification.crt provided by customer and private.key generated by cloud team