Generate an excel through MSOGenerateExcelFile and send the excel in email without creating workobject
I have a requirement where I need to get the data present in the pagelist in an excel file and attach the excel file in the email send to some generic email address without creating any work object.
Currently I am generating the excel with the help of MSOGenerateExcelFile, but I am not able to attach the file and send the email.
Even i have tried with SendEmailWithAllAttachments and similar OOTB activities but it is not working.
Can anyone help me with the solution of this problem.
Thanks for your help!!!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to generate excel file and send email as attachment?
- How to attach generated excel from Report Definition and send as Correspondence Email in an activity
- We are generating Excel file using activity 'MSOGenerateExcelFile'. We have used binary-file. Now we need to attach generated excel file to Workobject automatically. Kindly help
- Do you we have any OOTB service to create Workobject from external system and send the workobject id to external system
- How to send email not in WorkObject context (not to workparty)?