Generate Data Mapping Rules from JSON schema
In My Application, we are using Pega as a service which receives as a JSON and return JSON as an output .and to create a data model under "Connector and Metadata Wizard", we don't have an option to LOAD JSON schema due to which I had to convert my JSON schema to XSD schema to create the data model.
It would be great if this enhancement can be taken care of in the next version.
This enhancement has been submitted on your behalf. You can find the FDBK-ID in your original post. Please take that to your Account Executive for next steps.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Generated DDLs shows all tables related to Rules Schema as well as Data Schema. Is this correct?
- How to consume xsd which has reference to another xsd for generating data mapping rules in connector wizard using xsd as option
- Rest JSON attributes (Starting with @) not being mapped to corresponding properties generated by the REST integration wizard.
- While generating DDL for Pega7.2, i am unable to see rules schema in the system generated DDL file.
- Rule Upgrade from 5.5 to 7.1.9 creating all data schema table in Rule schema