Function to check if Data Page Exists
Hi All ,
We are on 8.1 . We wanted to see if there is a way to check the existence of a data page on clipboard. Since these are declarative in nature we cannot use findpageexists() and other OOTB functions . We need to check because we have to load a node level declare page which internally calls a web service . This web service is quite heavy takes around 10 (s) and the web service is authenticated via a token which gets generated based on the username / password of the user . We do not have a system user name / password and hence we need to rely upon which user logs into the system first , generate the token and then try to load the data page either via Load Data Page or Queue Method . The challenge here is that we do not want to fire these methods unnecessarily which is where we want to check the existence of that data page .
Appreciate your comments .
Yes It should not be a problem.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Check if a Clipboard page exists from a Javascrion function inside a text file rule?
- OOTB function to check whether a property available on all the pages in the page list
- run on data page check box for the response data transform in the data page
- In which clipboard page, OOTB HaveRole function checks for the presence of given role?
- How will Data Transform Work for SET with Source and Destination as Pages if Destination Page already exists?