Freeze the header in a Tab repeat Layout in version 6.2
I have a requirement to show some data in a window in tabs. The data can come for multiple customers and hence we had to use Tab repeat so as to show the customer numbers as tab headers and their required data in the body of the tabs. Now the window can be scrolled up and down. When it is scrolled down the tabs headers are getting invisible. Is there a way to freeze the tab headers in this case? So as to allow the user to switch between customers , without scrolling up and down multiple times.
Hope the requirement is clear.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Freeze Header row in Tab repeat layout
- Sorting is not working in Grid Repeat layout if "Freeze grid header" option is enabled.
- How to Freeze Header and First Column for Repeating Grid without freezing grid width and height
- Freeze header without shrinking header value in Table layout
- Freeze Header Row- Pega 6.2