Freeze columns header in a section
We have designed some sections showing a table generated on a report. This table is having many columns, some in read-only and some editable.
As there can be also many rows, we would like to freeze the column header so that the end user still understand what s/he is modifying when scrolling left-right and up-down
We saw that there is a built-in configuration to freeze column header on reports. But we were unable to apply the same within the section even if the section is based on the same report.
How can we do that?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Freeze grid header and freeze column pane is not working properly in tree grid
- How to Freeze Header and First Column for Repeating Grid without freezing grid width and height
- I wanted to Freeze Column Header After Export to Excel.
- Issues with Freeze column header in Repeating Grids
- Freeze column headers in a report but do not shrink it