Freeze column headers in a report but do not shrink it
I have some reports with a lot of columns, so as-is we ave to scroll right and left to browse them.
By using the built-in feature on reports to freeze the column headers, the reports get shrink to fit a one-page width on screen. In our case the result is pretty ugly and not satisfying for end-users
is there a way to freeze column header without forcing the report to display on a on-page width?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Freeze header without shrinking header value in Table layout
- Freeze grid header and freeze column pane is not working properly in tree grid
- How to Freeze Header and First Column for Repeating Grid without freezing grid width and height
- Report Definition in 6.2- values shrink when no. of columns are more
- I wanted to Freeze Column Header After Export to Excel.