Format Outlook message body
I am trying to use Pega Robotics to send emails to an employee list by reading an excel column which contains Emp names.I collect Emp data from company CRM.I am able to send emails repeatedly.but the problem is that by using the body and subject properties of the Outlookmail component, I can just include one property value.I want to format the message body including multiple properties.Any idea how to do it?
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
I think what you are asking for is how to generate a string that you can enter into the body property. The StringUtils component has a couple methods to generate strings that you can use. The simplest is the Concat method. It allows you to pass several strings and concatenate them together to generate your final output. You might also use StringFormat if you are familiar with that method from C#.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to open hyperlink which is in an outlook message body
- How to read the HTML email Body (MS Outlook)- Loop the Dynamic Table from the body
- send/read HTML data to Body of outlook mail
- Outlook: Add Link to selected text on Email body
- Pega Robotics (RPA): Microsoft Outlook Body is not sent to Pega Case