Focus on current TAB of a TABBED Layout
I am having a TABBED Layout and each tab is generated for each year in the Flow Action Below. i.e. I can recruit Multiple Positions for each year. As I go from Year One to Year 2 and so on, EACH Year is a tab in my section which is a Pagelist. I have Year as a pagelist and position as a pagelist.
Problem is when I go back, the Focus is on the First TAB of the First Year.
How can I set the set the Focus to CURRENT YEAR i.e when I go back from Year 3 to Year 2, I want to focus on the Second TAB i.e Year 2.
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Focus is not getting set to open work item rather it is staying on the current window(PEGA OOTB is not working after changing Panel Set to Screen layout)
- Set the focus on particular tab, in tabbed layout
- Set focus for tabbed layout to first tab
- Tab out from the current form field and focus on the next one in the UI.
- focus loosing from Current tab