Fixing pxDisplayText warning on paragraph rules
Regardings to the post https://community1.pega.com/community/product-support/question/want-know-if-there-elaborate-list-anywhere-which-tells-about-all#comment-form, I have found a way to fix the warning pxDisplayText on paragraph rules.
For this, you need to enable "Source" on the toolbar. Then just add format="pxDisplayText" in your Pega property tag.
Ex : <pega:reference format="pxDisplayText" name="aProperty"></pega:reference>
I hope this will help.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- how to justify warning message for Rule-file-binary-as warning appears in Guardrail warnings
- Want to know if there is an elaborate list anywhere which tells about all guardrail warnings and their possible fixes
- Security Fix- urlaccessmode with deny value (< env name="security/urlaccessmode" value="warn" / >).
- How to fix "Replace with pxTextInput with parameters configured in the UI." warning?
- Can we include paragraph and correspondence rules into HTML rule?