Find Page Name for a Specific Class
Is there any function with which we can get the list of page names present in the clipboard for the current thread ? say i need this list of page that has pxObjClass as "System-Queue-ExecutionRequest-Service-Default " , @findPageByHandle(strhandle) kind of works but only for page with pzInsKey .
Intent of this is : I am trying to get the PageName that gets created when ProcessServiceQueue Agent runs .
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Find a specific word in a web page using a Robotic Process Automation
- Unable to find the Specifications Sheet
- How can i find a when rule in specific layout in a section rule which is having many layouts with visibility when conditions?
- specifity and sensitivity measures in PAD- where to find them
- Hi when I click Test Connection button in Class rule form its giving error saying "Failed to find a 'RULE-OBJ-ACTIVITY' with the name 'TESTCLASSCONNECTION' that applies to 'Rule-Obj-Class'; no rules with this name were found in the rulebase"