File Listener Unable to read files from the Source Folder
I have 2 file listener which are supposed to read files(one for each file type) from a source folder and process files.
Sample File signature are as follows - 201311010B0300004432.ABC.BI0 & 201311010B0300006672.XYZ.BI0
In the file listeners, under the source name mask I've given ABC.BI0 and XYZ.BI0 respectively, but the listeners are unable to read the files.
How to give source name masks for files that contain a signature like *.*.*
Cant Pega listener read such files? Any leads are appreciated.
Note - Processing of XYZ and ABC type of files are distinct and different, hence giving *.* in the source name mask wont help, since both these files would reside in the same source folder and it might result in picking wrong file by the Listeners.
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update platform capability tags****
I noticed that the masks you've tried do not have wildcards in them.
Have you attempted to use "*.ABC.BI0" and "*.XYZ.BI0" as the masks?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- File Listener not creating subfolder work_< name of listener > subdirectory in the source Folder
- What to give in source location in file listener, to read file from local machine.
- Unable to connect external source location from File listener source location
- File Listener can not process files from Subfolders other than Pega Installation Folder eg PegaTemp Folder
- How can i synchronize my file listener running in multinode i.e. if FL of node 1 picks the 1st file I want my node2 listener picks the 2nd file from that same folder??