File Listener not processing CSV file generated by BIX
I am working on a solution in Pega 7.3.1 on BIX. When I ran the BIX a manifest file is getting generated that contains the summary of the Extract run. Now I am using file listener to process the generated CSV manifest file. But File Listener is unable to process that CSV file.
When I ran the Service File by passing the same file independently data mapping from the file is not happening. But when I open the file in my system and resave it once and upload the same file data mapping is happening.
I have checked in tracer Logs every where but no luck.
Can some one help me out on this.
Thanks in advance.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can we generate the BIX manifest files with pipe(|) delimiter as separator for CSV file?
- Quotes in CSV files generated with PEGA BIX
- Hi, While we generating CSV file through BIX Command line unix script, we're facing this error:
- Generate Unique CSV File using Bix
- 7.1+ File Listener generated report file name doesn't have time stamp that processed file has.