File Listener logging WOrk_ListenerName.FileNotFoundException
I have configured a File listener. When I placed the file listner , it is moving to the completed folder ( As i configured in the Error tab of the Listener) without processing. when traced it using tracer, one single line being traced and nothing else.
When I opened the logs, logs says filePath\WOrk_FileListenerName\FileName.txt. java.io.FileNotFoundException:
Please help me with the solution.
Thank you !!
Could you please check whether you have provided All permissions to the folder where the file is being picked by the server.
This might be one of the reason to show the error.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- File Listener after upgrade from Pega 6.2 to 7.3 is not placing file in the work_listenername directory
- Activity called from file listener does not show error log on PegaRules.log [7.1.9]
- File Listener not creating subfolder work_< name of listener > subdirectory in the source Folder
- Log Errors for File Listener
- Pega is trying to use Control-M agent listener port 7006(BIX), huge thread dump is happening in System.Out.log file