File Listener does not pick the file for processing from Work Folder
File Listener Picks up the file from the Source Location and places it in Work Folder. However the Service File does not pick the file from the work folder and process it and move it to Completed Folder. Please refer the attachments.
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
Nothing is written in logs during the partial processing?
Are you sure your file listener credentials or the one of service package are working fine?
You should either trace or add debug/log lines in activity which is handling records to get some info.
It's like it starts the work but then it's stuck immediatly. Remove any limitation from your File listener setup (concurrent thread, max requestor, node base). Restart it before any testing.
Check source file for end of line indicator.
Have you got somewhere another FL which is working? (to compare)
If all permissions are fine at server level then it's well the file listener setup
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- File listener picks up a file to process that is not completely copied to intake folder.
- How can i synchronize my file listener running in multinode i.e. if FL of node 1 picks the 1st file I want my node2 listener picks the 2nd file from that same folder??
- which file is picked up by file listener if there are more than one files in the folder.
- When Moving a larger data file to file listener path while copying is in progress the file listener picks up the file and try to process it which is not fully copied.
- File Listener can not process files from Subfolders other than Pega Installation Folder eg PegaTemp Folder