File Listener does not create .err files
I created a File listener to parse csv file and create work object. It created report and work folder. as well as the completed folder
I have tried by giving various error files such as empty file, special character file. it does not create .err file in that location.
Can you anyone point out where I am going wrong. Appreciate it . Thanks
P.S - Process empty file is unchecked
Also if there any way to modify rpt files to add more details. I am asking this because I need to send customize response to the team after we receive any file successfully or unsuccessfully. How do we achieve that upon receipt of the file, you need to acknowledge with some details.
(Do we send any info in header and footer, (wondering)
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- In Which Scenario File Listener will save the processing file as.ERR?
- I have created a File Listener but unable to see my File Listener in SMA.
- File Listener not creating subfolder work_< name of listener > subdirectory in the source Folder
- File Listener: "You are not authorized to create, modify, or lock instance DATA-WORKATTACH-FILE" error displayed.
- create a listener for retrive a xml file