file listener with different record terminator
I would like to check about Record Terminator from file listener. Currently, it is fine it use as \n\r for Enter in file. what about the other syntax like if I want to use as Record Terminator abc (3characters)+Enter key.
Thanks and Best Regards,
So far I could not find a way to do it.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Can we use | along with \n as a record terminator in a Service File
- Service File- Multiple characters as record terminator
- File Listener/File Service- Continue the process even when one record fails.
- How to handle large data (around 100,000 records) in a file using a file listener.Is there any best option to achieve the same?
- File listener, processing file with 1million+ records within 30 minutes...