"File does not exist or cannot be read:" error in Connect-FTP Method
While Using the Connect-FTP method, I am getting the following error - "File does not exist or cannot be read:Folderpath\" .
I cannot find any other threads with solutions to this problem and the files are definitely available in the folder path. Can someone please help me with why this is happening with Connect-FTP method. I have tried with a .txt format file.
Any kind of help would be really appreciable.
Thanks in advance!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- "File does not exist or cannot be read:" error in Connect-FTP
- Can we use Connect-FTP method to copy file from external server to Pega location?
- Connect-FTP 'Local file' cannot be found/read
- local File path error while using CONNECT-FTP for file transfer
- How to set up the file listener to read values from CSV; create WOs and to save the result as CSV using Connect-FTP?