"File does not exist or cannot be read:" error in Connect-FTP
While Using Connect-FTP method, I am getting the following error - "File does not exist or cannot be read:Folderpath\" This is happening with the path i have mentioned in Local path. Can any one please tell what kind of files are supported by Connect-FTP method. I have tried with a .txt format file. I have full read write access to that local folder. Does anyone faced this kind of problem before. Any kind of help would be really appreciable.
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- "File does not exist or cannot be read:" error in Connect-FTP Method
- Connect-FTP 'Local file' cannot be found/read
- local File path error while using CONNECT-FTP for file transfer
- local file path error while using connect-ftp
- Can we use Connect-FTP method to copy file from external server to Pega location?