Field Level tracking
For field level tracking / auditing I am using TrackSecurityChanges. I have a pagelist in a data class that I am trying to track changes to. When a value in one of the pages in the pagelist is changed I see an entry in the history like such:
Changed Contact Email From 'email@example.com' To 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
The problem with this is that the history memo is not indicating which page in the pagelist this was changed on. What if there were
more than one page in the pagelist that had and Email of 'email@example.com'. How do I know from the history record which page the Email field was changed on?
IS there a custom change I can make to indicate the page? I haven't found a way to do it.
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated Platform Capability***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How to implement Field level Audit Track for reference data type field in case work type
- What is the most efficient way for field level change tracking?
- pyTrackSecurityChanges- error while tracking properties more than three level deep in page-list
- How to report timeliness on Stages- to track the SLA set on Stage level?
- Mobility, Field crew tracking, Integration with Google Map