Failing Azure Repository Creation
Environment details: PRPC 8.2.1 on Azure could
Trying to create Azure repository from the export application wizard. I have followed up the steps to create the Azure repository including setting up my authenticate profile. Please find the screenshots of the each steps.
Test Connectivity button is not enabled at all. Please guide me on how to create the azure repository from PRPC 8.2
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update SR Details***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Integrating with Azure Repository with Pega 7.3.1
- Devops Pipeline Repository Creation
- DevOps: Deployment Manager- Repository creation
- CMIS Connector may fail to store content in folders on CMIS repositories- fix available
- HelloConnectSDK fails to resolve com.pega:connectsdk:master-364 from connectSDK example. Where is the repository?