Fail: Unexpected HTTP 405 Response code in 7.3.1 (Connect Rest Patch Method )
Iam invoking Connect Rest (Patch Method ) in 7.3.1 through an Activity .I can see that request is passing correctly but the service is throwing pyStatusMsg: the HTTP response code of 405 indicated a client error. The response data may contain a reason. // The body of the service's response, which is set up for mapping in the Connector rule, was empty for this service call.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Getting Fail: Unexpected HTTP 500 Response code using the REST connector and setting values on pyRequestAttachmentPage
- Fail: Authentication parameters incorrect- the server responded with an HTTP 401 code, indicating an authorization problem.
- How to refer REST service hosted in Pega (Expecting a request from an external system) from an activity (connect activity that is specified from an Assignment Service shape)? What is the method used and what are the inputs required?
- NoHttpResponseException & Unexpected HTTP 403 Response code
- Connect-REST Unexpected character ('< ' (code 60)) Error