Facing issue with Two Column layout resp in Pega 8.2
I am currently facing an issue with Two Column layout in Pega 8.2 during upgrade from Pega 7 version. And the issue is with responsiveness of this layout when user is trying to see the screen in lower resolution. So, in the main screen I have search screen and results and on side screen I am displaying error messages, if any appears. And if error appears it displays good in higher resolution, in side of main layout. But in lower resolution the error message is appearing on the result sets. Please find attached screenshot of same.
But this issue I am not facing in Pega 7.
So, can you please help?
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags; add SR details***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- We are facing an issue where word merge inserts raw HTML content in the document. I found this link where similar issue was mentioned, although, it limits to inserting raw HTML tags only for balnk property values. https://pdn.pega.com/support-articles/wor
- Pega 8.2 DevOps Configuration issues
- Issues faced while moving an Application from Pega 6.x version to Pega 7.1 version.
- Pega7 Upgrade Accelerator pack- free form layout not converted to dynamic layout if it has more than one rows or columns
- Issues faced in consumption of WSDL for PEGA exposed services