Facing Compilation Issues in Library/ Functions post importing Custom Jars. com.pega.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.*
We have recently upgraded from Pega 7.1.7 to Pega 7.4, post which we are unable to compile custom functions/ library
GEtting the below error:
The import com.pega.apache.poi cannot be resolved.
com.pega.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.* cannot be resolved.
have seen many articles related to this in PDN but not getting any correct resolution.
We understand that post 7.2.2 release com.pega.apache.poi is replaced with org.apache.poi but we need some solution to overcome this.
**Moderation Team has archived post**
This post has been archived for educational purposes. Contents and links will no longer be updated. If you have the same/similar question, please write a new post.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- com.pega.apache.poi.ss.usermodel.DateUtil.getJavaDate cannot be resolved
- NoClassDefFoundError: org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFWorkbook Error in log file
- Refering Microsoft DLL [Dynamic Link Library] as import in Pega Library / compile error in library issue
- Issue facing while sending custom json payload to SendNotificationToIOS (Pega OOTB function)
- What library should be used to compile the pega defined functions