Extension point to execute process when user get out of current work object
We want that a specific process was called when user get out of current work page frame (for example when user click on entry menu to open dashboard).
In the requirement, no "close" button exist on current work page (so the extension point "CloseDefault" or "PreClose" cannot be used). The dynamic container is in mode "Single document"
I have trace this case (user open dashboard from menu item when a case is currently open) and you can see that the OOTB activity Close is not executed
The only way I have found to do this is to customize activity WorkUnlock but it's a final activity so I can't customize it (and no extension point for this activity).
Do you have an idea to implement this ?
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- What are user extension point functions?
- Lucene Query Filter Extension Point for Work Search not working
- Any JS extension points when CreateNewWork results in an error condition?
- Error while processing the work object after SLA executes.
- Getting error as "The work object references a different assignment than the current one." when opening the case from WorkList/WorkBasket