Extending the Share Button in Pega Pulse
We have a requirement to be able to extend the Share button in the Pega Portal when an operator logs in to the system.
Unfortunately, all elements in the widget are mostly pz* as prefix and not sure how do you extend them. What we want to achieve is that when you create a post in Pega Pulse, it will get posted as well on an external system which will be either in a form of XML payload or an API. However, due to the rules being pz-prefix, we are unable to achieve the requirement.
***Moderator Edit-Vidyaranjan: Updated SR details***
Yes, you are right, rules with the pz prefix are final, internal rules. You can't customize them. I would try and see if you can do something declaratively to update your external system when the pulse post is created (Rule-Decalre-Trigger perhaps?).
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Add Socialmedia sharing buttons in PEGA Application
- Is Pega Call can be extended to support other CTIs other than recommended by Pega (NICS, Novell, Nortel etc)??
- Override or Extend Pega-SystemArchitect + Pega Desktop Rules
- Pega Extender for Salesforce.com
- Pega Process Extender for SAP Business Suite