Expose a case type from a built-on application
How do expose a case type from Customer Service framework when using Customer Service for Insurance? i.e. File a complaint
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How do we extend the class structure in Multiple built-on applications
- Difference between using multiple built-on applications and components
- Creating a case type in app built on WebChatbot
- Our Application is built on PRPC6.3 SP1. We are planning to Refactor-> Rename a class. Is it going to update the existing work objects in the table? Our application has more than 500,000 work cases.
- Design Question: Casematch vs Casetypes - We have 5 different case types in workpool and each case has atleast 20 properties to be exposed so that we can show them in reports