Exclude Agents without using -DExcludeAgents option
I've excluded some Pega agents that are not needed on our applications by using the -DExcludeAgents option (so I cannot see all these agents on SMA).
But I've added option -DNodeType and agents were not excluded anymore. I've raised a ticket on GCS and I've learned that it's not possible to have both options -DNodeType and -DExcludeAgents: I can use either one of them and not both together.
So, for now, I've only used -DNodeType.
The only way to not see the none used agents is to go on each Data-Agent-Queue Instance and uncheck the box "Enable this agent": it will take a lot of times and in case of a new instance, I will have to do these steps again.
Do you know another way to manage them easily ?
***Edited by Moderator Marissa to update SR Details; update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Exclude list of agents without using-DExcludeAgents
- JAVA Option-DExcludeAgents is not working as expected
- How to specify-D parameters to exclude agents from Node
- Backward chaining with 'Whenever Used' option
- 7.2 Documentation for page context option "use page defined by property" for section include