Exception in Service File rule
While running the Service File rule manually, I'm getting the below error.
"java.lang.RuntimeException: ASSERTION FAILED: StringBuilderWriter threw I/O Exception"
Appreciate the help. Thanks in advance.
When created through a wizard, I'm not getting any error. It is working fine now.
Thank you very much for your response, MarcLasserre_GCS.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Trying to Attach a File using OOTB Rules. File is not getting saved and an exception and alert is thrown.
- Exception Handling in Parse rule within File Listener
- Invoke Rule-Service-File without File Listener
- How to use service file rules to read a text file as input
- File listener is not calling service File rule