Exception handling for SendEmailNotification activity
PEGA has modified “SendEmailNotification” activity in 8.x version, and only one java step inside the activity. When any exception encountered during the execution of the activity that exception is captured in "EmailException" parameter.And our calling custom activity is looking inside the "EmailException" for the invalid email address name which is causing the issue.But EmailException parameter does not have the details of invalid address.
Could you please help me to understand , how we will get the invalid email address in the "EmailException" parameter.So our Custom activity can fetch the details of invalid address and display to the screen.
Thanks in advanced.
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- How can we handle Connect-SOAP exceptions from within the Connector activity itself
- Button Click not running activity on section written to replace the OOTB exception handling
- How to handle called activity exception
- Calling Correspondence from SendEmailNotification Activity
- how to send email using Sendemailnotification activity