Exception handling in CONNECT-REST?
How can i identify and how can i handle exceptions while using CONNECT-REST?
brief explanation please, i m not getting anywhere fully
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Handle exception when calling 'Connect-REST'
- Can we use Global Resource Settings for Connect-REST? if yes, what would be the class for Data page for easy future extend to other Connector Types?
- How to send metadata in json format in connect-rest?
- Getting exception com.pega.pegarules.pub.services.ConnectorException: Caught unhandled exception: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset in Connect-Rest
- Right place to handle runtime connection error to Connect-REST when used in Data Page