Excel Sheet as Email Attachment
In order to send an email with excel as attachment(excel being populated by a report definition), I have used the html rule pzListViewExcelData by calling it in a Property-Set-HTML on the pyReportDefinition step page. But the excel sheet, when containing any date fields, gives the wrong date format("yyyymmdd" instead of "mm-dd-yyyy"), even though my operator locale is en_US.
Is there any workaround for this?
***Edited by Moderator: Pallavi to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Sending email with excel sheet as attachment (without WO)
- While Scheduling the Report using ReportEditor Tool, am receiving the mail with attachment of excel having 4MB it is working fine (excel contain limited 5000 records). But excel contain 10000 records it means size of excel sheet is more than 10MB
- Write data from excel sheet in email to pega database using email listener
- Attachement Link from Exported Excel sheet
- Show an uploaded excel sheet in attachments