Excel extraction using MSOGenerateExcelFile with corrupted data (Pivot and graphs)
We have a requirement to extract report through excel file . I have many tabs in excel template using for MSOGenerateExcelFile . The excel template have pivot tables and graphs in tabs but while downloading excel through MSOGenerateExcelFile ,The file seems to be corrupted saying pivot tables are not supported.But properties mapped using pxResults().XXX in one of the tabs are coming fine.
Is there a way to get pivot and graphs get updated with the report data in one of the tabs in excel ?
Thanks in advance
***Edited by Moderator: Lochan to update platform capability tags***
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Change Pivot table fields and copy data from excel to another
- extract case data into excel
- Parsing Excel Sheet using MSOParseExcel control extracts formula along with cell data
- How to send BLOB data directly to the consumers in excel sheet without using BIX extract.
- Dynamically extracting the data from Excel Form to Pega