Error while using pyMobileSnapStart to open a work item
We are trying to implement a solution for opening a workitem from an email. On click of this link we have to open the portal and the work item in the context should be loaded.
To achieve this:
1. We have tried using 'pyMobileSnapStart' as per the instructions provided in https://community1.pega.com/sites/pdn.pega.com/files/help_v73/procomhelpmain.htm#mobile/concepts/mob-use-snapstart-module-outside-sdk-con.htm.
However, when we did this, we get to see the following error :
2. I have also tried using worklink correspondence provided OOTB to open the work item using the inskey. But this is working only for the developer portal URL and for the customer portal URL it throws the following error:
So, can some one help me identify the issues here. I have attached the stack trace for scenario 1.
Appreciate your help!
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Opening work item from the recent list always opening read only and user needs click on assignment link to make it editable. Is there a way of the work item is not locked open in editable and if it is locked open in read option?
- When we are openning 8th work item (items are opening as one one tabs) in a row, at the time of openning the 8th one the screen is getting refreshed and reloading again. Is there a specific reason for that?
- What is the difference between Open Work Item and Open Selected Item actions?
- How to open work item of work pool other than current work pool using pyID
- SUPPORT ARTICLEYou are about to close an open work item which has changes when open assignment.