Error while installing Robotic automation studio/Runtime
I've requested for Pega PRPC 8 software from Digital service delivery and along with PRPC 8 binaries, I've received binaries for RAS and RAR. When trying to install Robotic automation studio/Runtime on windows 10 server, I'm getting error message related to missing NativeFoundationSetup.msi (PFA snapshot). But in the binary extract, we can find NativeFoundationSetup.msi(PFA snapshot). I’ve found a thread in PDN community for the same issue, a link was provided and when clicked on it, I’m getting access denied message.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- Features from Pega Platform 8.1 and Robot Manager 6 with oldest version of Robotics Studio/Runtime 8.0.1094
- Runtime Error- Calling Robotic Automation from Designer Studio
- Why, when installing Studio or Runtime, do I receive an error stating there is a problem with the Windows Installer Package?
- Install Pega Robotics Runtime and Studio on same server
- Can you pls provide software for installing " Pega Robotic Automation Studio"