Error while capturing Interaction History.
I am getting the following error while capturing Interaction History. What would be the possible reason?
Cannot save instance of class Data-Decision-IH-Dimension-Operator; it belongs to fully exposed table pegadata.PR_DATA_IH_DIM_OPERATOR in database PegaDATA, but the instance has properties which do not correspond to columns: EmployeeID
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- I have to avoid a persistence of a work object on interaction history. How can I do that?
- How to Set the pzCustomerId in the interaction history.
- Capture FactID from Interaction History table to another table
- How to trace a certain user's operation history.
- Error while inserting saving Interaction History using Database via Class in Pega DSM