Error when creating branches
I'm trying to create a branch "ABC" in my application, however, I get an error saying "invalid division name" the first time I try to save and when I try to save it the second time it says "this Branch already exists in the system"
Is there any other way to create a branch for parallel development? what are these errors?
I see the "Invalid Division Name" error message in the Rule-Application.ValidateOrgDivUnit activity. Check the organization data on the Documentation tab of your Application rule. It should be towards the bottom. Make sure the record for the division exists.
Keep up to date on this post and subscribe to comments
- completing exercise in Pega 7 Leveraging- branch ID dropdown not populating when creating ruleset version record
- Branch not available when creating ruleset
- Why or when to create Team Applications for Branch rulesets
- Class created in branch not showing in index search when moved to different environments
- How to develop in parallel by branching rulesets / Create a team application- Possible error on image